Resiliency & Health Institute
Resiliency & Health Institute provides therapeutic services for:
individuals, families, children, adolescents, parents, and groups.
An Evidence-Based Approach May Include:
- ACE’s interface training
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma-informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Trauma-informed child/parent psychotherapy (TICPP)
A Well Being Approach May Include:
Animal therapy or a nature walk through Westwood Hills Nature Center.
We also offer education services on select topics to schools and other community organizations as well as workshops and mini-retreats.
We are here to support you on your journey toward better mental health with in-person and telecommunication (or virtual) appointment options and access to a wide variety of expertise.
We Have Two Physical Locations To Serve You
Telehealth solutions and group program options are also available in some cases
700 Commerce Drive, Suite 255
Woodbury, MN 55125
Golden Valley MN
841 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 305,
Golden Valley, MN 55426
provided by qualified staff for
qualified services and situations
Visit our practitioners’ profiles to see who provides telehealth services or contact our office directly for assistance.
Better Mental Health and RElationships are within your reach
There are many reasons we have, as individuals, for not taking action – work schedules, family activities, finances, health insurance concerns, embarrassment, privacy, and pride.
There’s one good reason you need to take that first step – YOU – and more specifically, your health and happiness.
Walking alongside individuals and families on their journey towards emotional well-being and healing is an honor and a responsibility of therapists and clinicians. Through clinical supervision and consultation, we deepen the practitioner’s understanding of their own presence in the therapeutic relationship and create curiosity for their client’s ability for growth.
Consider a career in Mental Health and Healing
2022 Internship/Practicum Applications are Now Closed
All Applicants can apply for the 2023 openings in the program by sending completed resumes starting January 1, 2023
unique Group Therapy
& Retreat options
We strive to bring you new and useful information, resources, program updates, industry and company updates, tips, and inspiration each month. These are a few of those highlights.
- The RHI Website Relaunch is Finally HereResiliency & Health Institute is Evolving for you We’re proud of the work we accomplish every day with our clients – the lives we touch… Read More »The RHI Website Relaunch is Finally Here
- New Group Therapy for Black WomenExplore Lived Experiences as Black Women Lead by an expert clinical counselor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of St. Thomas… Read More »New Group Therapy for Black Women
- Telehealth is now available for Resiliency and Health Institute clientsWhat is Telehealth? Telehealth solutions allow practitioners to connect with clients anywhere across the Twin Cities area (or state) with secure and convenient appointments online.… Read More »Telehealth is now available for Resiliency and Health Institute clients
When You’re Ready to Start Your Journey…
Reach out to schedule a discovery call with one of our experts.
Locations in Golden Valley and Woodbury.
Services offered in-person and online.
SCHEDULE AN INTAKE
Call: 651-714-3848 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual and Family Counseling
“It’s more than mental health – it’s emotional health and healing”
Monday – Thursday, 8AM – 7PM
Friday, 8AM – 5PM
Saturday, 9AM – 2PM